Family Tech Talk
Texting, live streaming, TikTok, Fortnite. Technology is changing fast, and many of us are struggling to stay one step ahead of our kids and learn everything we can about being online. (Not an easy task when most of them know more about it than we do!)
Join us for a virtual Family Tech Talk presentation with an Internet safety expert from Trend Micro, who will share the latest trends, give advice on how to help your child use the Internet responsibly, and answer parent questions in a Q&A session. The Zoom event will be on Tuesday, February 9th, at 7 pm. Click the link below to join the event.
We’ll discuss what our children are doing online—and how to teach them to be smart, safe, and respectful digital citizens. We’ll also cover topics such as social networking sites and how to help your child use them wisely; online gaming and how to handle bullying from other players; managing screen time; privacy and security issues; what to do if your child encounters online bullying; tips for when everyone at home is online; how to encourage responsible Internet use and habits.
In addition to learning some helpful tips, you could win free Trend Micro Internet security products! We have a 1-year license of Trend Micro Maximum Security to raffle off to a family that attends the event.
We hope you join us on Tuesday, February 9th at 7 pm to learn more about this important topic.
A few reminders:
- The session will run about 75 minutes (which includes time for questions).
- You can listen to the session in English or Spanish. Please select Spanish by clicking on the translation icon at the bottom of the screen.
- You can submit questions in English and Spanish at any time during the session using the Q&A button, but there will also be time for questions at the end. The presenter will remain on as long as needed.
- You may receive a request to complete a short survey at the close of the session. Any feedback is appreciated.
- Those who complete the feedback and provide an email address will be entered to win a 1-year license of Trend Micro Maximum-Security, to protect up to 5 evices in your home (laptops, desktops, or mobile devices).