Learning for a Lifetime
The mission of Hawkinsville High School is to provide quality educational experiences that are meaningful, challenging, and engaging in a safe and supportive environment for all students.
- Education is a shared responsibility among students, parents, school personnel, and community members.
- Quality instruction should be provided through a rigorous and relevant curriculum.
- The school environment should be safe, orderly, and conducive to learning.
- Academic success can be achieved through active engagement in a variety of learning experiences.
- Extracurricular activities offer opportunities to enhance the physical, academic, and social development of our students.