For your child to attend Pulaski’s Pre-K Program without interruption, he/she needs to have the following on file:
- Certified birth documentation (birth certificate)
- Proof of Residency (current utility bill or vehicle registration)
- Copy of Social Security Card
- Up-to-date immunization/shot record (Form 3231)
- Current and passed Ear, Eye, Dental, and Nutrition (Form 3300)
- Parent/Guardian Identification
In addition, if your child receives assistance through Social Security, Medicaid, TANF, or other, a copy of the care card will need to be a part of his/her file. Your child will be enrolled under the name that appears on the birth certificate. If a name change occurs, legal proof must be given to the school for records to be altered.