Learning for a lifetime.
To provide young children with developmentally-appropriate learning experiences that will assure they have a success in kindergarten.
- Cooperation among parents, staff, administrators, and community is essential in the development of a quality preschool program.
- All students, both regular and special needs, are capable of learning, and they will be provided active learning opportunities in a regular classroom.
- Children who are taught in nurturing environment begin to care for themselves and others.
- Children will develop appropriate skills through interacting with other students and familiar adults.
- Overall student health and well-being concerns must be met for optimal learning to occur.