***Chromebook Return Procedures***
All Chromebooks should be returned to PCES next week.
1. Returns will be accepted in front of PCES. If it is raining, Chromebooks should be returned on the back bus ramp of PCES.
2. Hours: Monday and Thursday from 9:30 am to 1:00 pm; Tuesday and Wednesday from 8 am to 12:30 pm.
3. Parents will stay in their cars.
4. Chromebooks with chargers attached will be placed upside down by the parent on a cart taken to the car.
5. The PCS employee receiving Chromebook returns will complete the Student Device Return Receipt and give it to the parent.
Report cards will be held for students who do not return Chromebooks. Chromebooks will be evaluated for damage. If damage is discovered on any Chromebook, the parent/guardian will be made aware of the damage and any fees assessed.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask. Thank you all for your support and patience with us during this process.