This is the link to the ‘Elementary Career Clusters Activities Guidance’ posted at the GADOE, which goes into detail regarding the clusters and some activities you can use in your classroom.
- About Georgia Career Information System Junior explains what this system will provide for our students.
- Jobs section on Kids.gov http://kids.usa.gov/jobs/index.shtml
- Kids Work is an interactive website introducing elementary kids to potential jobs in their communities.
- The Fun Works is an interactive website that introduces kids to potential career paths.
- GPB “Teachable Moments” videos focused on STEM jobs http://www.gpb.org/fast-forward/teachable-moment
- ‘What Do You Like‘ page from the Federal Bureau of Labor Statistics helps kids choose jobs based on their preferences.
- CareerOneStop videos on TONS of careers within the clusters. Very specific.
- Career Awareness Brochure that introduces kids to the idea of a career and discusses activities parents can do with their kids to being getting the students ready for the work place.